24 March 2011

fake hapiness :')

asalamulaikum.
hehey.. this time i wanted to post in English. haha *dont laugh if my english was bad ! :)

23rd Mac 2011
yesterday was awesome and again , i start to wondering whats the real time can i took the 9A bus as i arrived at the bus station Klang at 7.10 and recheck the journey time table for 9A was at 7.20a.m and yes the second day in a row i was like a dummy waiting the bus as its arrived at 7.55a.m . it was BHR2333 and i also already knew the driver will take a 20mins rest and will start the journey at 8.15a.m . Yes! it was late for me as my class started at 9.00 am (Pengajian Malaysia) by En. Wan at block C of PTPL college .

Kinda 5-8min late for the class and i was so feeling relieve as the lecture was'nt in yet . He's arrived just a few minutes i come in to the class. Phewww.. The class started with En Wan briefs us short and easily understand topic to be learned and some of correction about the marking points . He also brief about the in and outside college asignments as us need to buy the modul (i & ii) . started the class with the topic of Budaya . haha kinda fun topic is it , as he was explaining too fast and its hard to catch up as the class remains silent and no one was asking for a repeat explaination for those taking down the notes . naaah just chillex , we'll understand when whe get our notes k guys ? as time flew.. near 10.30 a.m , class ended . I went to meet my mentor of my course (SHCA) ,Pn. Erna,as i wanted enquiry her about my clashing time table for my Interactive English subject and i must skip 2 days of class on Monday and Tuesday as its clashing with my subject for Pengajian Islam and Malaysia. She's eager me to take the class although i'd to skip 2class of I.E . -______-' for me better im drop it and take for next sem. done with her , goin to admin to take my new i.d with amer. ;D . new i.d *wootwoot new picca on i.d yaww :p

heading to Mesra (next to Sajazz) as the gangs waits us there and heading to Al Rafi to had our breakfast .. yeah though it was near afternoon so its called brelunch . HAHA

the gangs planned yesterday (at Mcd Bukit Bintang) , amir wanted to pays a room of vip for karaoke (30songs) hahaha ! karaoke ! at PAS . arrived there nearly 12.30 pm . everyone is showing their talent in singging .wootwoot Akademi Fantasia? :p
theme for today is JIWANG . all the love songs . haha
then heading back to Mesra with Mira and Qiah . Met Lan to meet again my mentor as i and Lan agreed to drop I.E subject as we fear could'nt catch-up by skipping 2 class. yes its aprroved by our mentor , heading back to the girls and hang for a while . 5.10 waited the ironic 9A bus to get me back to homie.huhu.

-just feel happy and happy im back to the group of 1st semester but just for this sem as they already last sem (5) and me / Lan is just only sem 4 . * :/
-hope this hapiness of us remains until our final, amin~

- "main main adalah perkara biasa nye pun~,bila time belajar Serius lah! :) kan kan kan ? :)"

thank You for just granted my hope dear God .


update later .


bye . salam.




AMY

No comments: